- Corporate laws which include Indian Company Law (Companies Act, 1956), Securities law (Securities Exchange Board of India Act, 1992), Take Over laws, Insider Trading, law relating Limited Liability Partnerships, Exchange Control Regulations and outbound investments (Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999), Inbound investments under FDI Policy, Anti Trust Regulations (The Competition Act, 2002) and related legislation. Rendering advisory services in the field of banking and Non-banking Financial Services Sector
- Transaction advisory including Mergers and Acquisitions successfully structured and assisted domestic corporations and multinational corporations in their acquisitions and mergers transactions in India
- Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaboration successfully advised several Multinationals including Fortune 500 Companies for their joint ventures in India
- Structuring and preparation of Commercial Agreements and documents including Joint Ventures, Foreign Collaboration, Franchise, Distribution, Dealerships, acquisition of shares/share purchase, business/assets transfer agreements, License Agreements, property agreements and miscellaneous documentation in the field of Transfer of Property, Intellectual Property, Information Technology
- Giving general legal opinions/advice by studying various statutes, Indian laws, rules and regulations including Corporate & Business Laws with special reference to Industrial Licensing, Banking & Foreign Exchange Regulations Foreign Financial & Technical Collaborations, Acquisitions, the implications thereof in the filed of companies and corporations
Participated in and read papers on a wide variety of subjects relating to the various laws at a number of conferences and seminars organized by institutions such as Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Chartered Secretaries of India, Bombay Chartered Accountants Society, Chamber of Tax Consultants, Indian Merchants Chamber, Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa and Bombay Incorporated Law Society.
The Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa & The Bombay Incorporated Law Society.
DIL Limited, Fermenta Bio – tech Limited and Indofil Industries Limited