Milestone – A canvas of memory & Culture 1962-2012
- 1962 – Indofil Chemicals Limited was incorporated as a Subsidiary of Rohm & Haas Co., USA.
- 1965 – First EBDC plant was commissioned at Thane with capacity of 1500 MT for production of Mancozeb, Zineb and Maneb.
- 1972 – First expansion carried out to increase the production capacity of EBDC Plant at Thane to 3000 MT.
- 1983 – Product management concept was introduced at Indofil.
- 1986 – A Crop Care concept was introduced at Indofil with a sustained campaign of pesticide use in large number of crops in India.
- 1991 – Re-introduction of Mancozeb 75 WP under the brand name of Indofil M-45.
- 1992 – First container of Mancozeb 80 WP was shipped to Holland.
- 1993 – First International Registration was received for the product Indofil M-45 in Bangladesh.
- 1994 – Second expansion of EBDC plant capacity at Thane to 14000 MT.
- 1996 – First European registration was received in Belgium for Mancozeb 80 WP.
- 2002 – Third Expansion of EBDC plant at thane to produce 18000 MT of EBDC.
- 2003 – First synthesis plant commissioned with production of Tricyclazole.
- 2004 – Construction chemical is started as new vertical in SPCD business.
- 2006 – Mancozeb was approved for sale in European Union (EU).
– R&D received NABL (National Accreditation Board for Calibration of Laboratories).
– Accreditation to analytical laboratory.
- 2007 – Indofil Chemicals Company was seperated from Modipon Ltd to become a Division of Indofil Organic Industries Ltd.
- 2008 – Indofil redefined growth strategy under guidance of a new Board of Directors and with help of Bain and Company.
– Indofil’s Cymoxanil was approved in European Union(EU).
- 2009 – Commissioning of green field plant at Dahej.
- 2010 – The name of Indofil Organic Industries Ltd. is changed to Indofil Industries Ltd.
- 2011 – Indofil’s Myclobutanil was approved in European Union and US regisration for Mancozeb was received.
– Pilot Plant commissioned in Thane.
– Indobaijin Chemicals Private Ltd. (Indobaijin) is incorporated as a joint venture with Shanghai Baijin Chemical Group Company, China as the other Partner and Technology Provider.
- 2012 – Acquisition of European Dithane business from Dow Agrosciences LLc., USA. for catering to European markets.
– Indobaijin started constrution of the Carbondisulfide (Cs2) manufacturing plant at Dahej.
– Product Cemento (RDP) is launched by SPCD.